National Accounts - Sales CoordinatorPosted on: February 23rd, 2023
We are an international plush & gift toy distributor seeking a: National Accounts Admin Coordinator to assist our Sales team. We are actively searching for applicants, and there are 3 new immediate openings available for this position.
Some of the duties and responsibilities are:
- Supporting key account sales management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communication & organizational skills.
- Preparing and organizing various types of paperwork for each key account by working with HR and Customer Service department on a regular basis.
- Following up with each customer meeting and ensuring the products, labeling, ticketing, invoicing and shipping processes are done properly.
- Working with a key account manager to plan, receive, ship and follow up with the samples for each key account.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2-3 years of clerical or administrative experience
- Import process knowledge; Logistics experience a plus
- Must speak English fluently and be able to communicate via email fluidly in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Works (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Must be organized & detail-oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Business/Management degree is a plus
This is a full-time position with benefits included. We are centrally located to LA & OC and close to the 5 and 605 freeways.
Salary: $17-20/hour DOE.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or fax to 562.948.5567. To learn more about our company please visit our website at: www.auroragift.com.