Marketing Intern - Digital Media/Content DeveloperPosted on: April 29th, 2021
Aurora World is seeking a positively creative and energetic marketing intern who is eager to learn more about digital media/content development and become a part of our marketing team! This internship is an exciting opportunity to experience the ins and outs of creating a brand identity in the digital space and maintain brand awareness through online promotions. Working directly with the Marketing Manager, our ideal intern is someone who enjoys plush toys and is interested in creating digital content with Adobe CC and other marketing tools.
What You Will Do – Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of digital media campaigns with content creation and other digital marketing activities
- Generate content ideas that will help tell our brand story and establish brand awareness across all digital media
- Design materials for digital marketing activities such as social media, email, and website
- Develop stories and creative strategies to grow a digital media presence following popular social and industry trends
- Use Adobe CC and third-party social media tools to create content specific to the brand’s identity
- Report weekly on the performance of marketing efforts and optimize strategies for a growing brand presence on digital platforms
Our ideal Candidate – Qualifications:
- MUST be a recent graduate with a BA/Bs degree or equivalent practical experience
- AT LEAST 1 year of experience in digital marketing, content development, and/or social media management
- AT LEAST 1-2 years of experience with digital content tools such as Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
- Proficient in Social Media Platforms such as Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Proficient understanding of the digital marketing landscape preferably with paid promotions and influencer integration
- Strong organizational abilities – you’ll be managing a content schedule across multiple social media channels
- Be creative and a self-starter
- Be comfortable speaking participating in social media activities (ex. Voice recording, virtual events, etc.)
- Have an interest in plush toys and collectible figures
Hours, Location, & Pay:
This internship begins ASAP. Applicants must be available for 12 weeks or longer and should expect to work approximately 40 hours per week. Intern stipend - $15.00/hour. This position is located in Pico Rivera, CA and must be available to work in office – no remote work is available.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or fax to 562.948.5567. To learn more about our company please visit our website at: www.auroragift.com.