Careers - E-Commerce Coordinator
Posted on: February 23rd, 2023
We are an international gift and toy company seeking an E-commerce Coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities:
- List items on e-commerce platforms
- Writing item descriptions
- Pricing items on e-commerce platforms, website refunds, calculating partial discounts
- Inventory maintenance
- Process orders across platforms
- Customer service via emails and phone calls
- Processing returns
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Prior Customer service experience and quality assurance/checking
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and critical thinking skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel) and must be comfortable learning new programs and e-commerce software
- Proficient in basic math: Addition/subtraction, percentages, rounding, division/multiplication
- Minimum of HSD/Some College Preferred
- Copywriting experience a plus
This is a full-time position with benefits included. We are centrally located to LA & OC and close to the 5 and 605 freeways.
Salary: $17-19/hour DOE.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 562.948.5567. To learn more about our company please visit our website at: www.auroragift.com.