Aurora – Miyoni – 9.5” Iberian Lynx
The Iberian Lynx is an endangered nocturnal cat that is most active around sunset! Their whiskers and beard-like fur surrounds their faces making the Iberian Lynx an even more unique feline.
- An endangered species with a population of only 400.
- They reside in the temperate climates of the Mediterranean forests.
- At the brink of extinction due to decreasing food ecosystem, reduction of habitat, and illegal hunting.
- With your help, we can continue to aid this endangered species and support the stimulation of their survival and habitat. This year, $1 USD is donated to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust with each plush sold.
- 9.5 inches in size.
- High quality materials make for a soft, fluffy touch.
- Each Miyoni features a special hang tag with unique species information.
- This Aid to Animals Miyoni features a custom tag associated with Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.
- To ensure stability and quality, this plush contains bean pellets suitable for all ages.
Founded in 1977, the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (SWT) is one of Africa’s oldest wildlife charities and leading conservation organization. SWT embraces all measures that complement the conservation, preservation and protection of wildlife.
Their mission exists to protect Africa’s wildlife and to preserve habitats for the future of all wild species. Working across Kenya, SWT’s projects include anti-poaching, safe guarding the natural environment, and other preservation efforts for species to ultimately enjoy a quality of life in wild terms when grown.
Learn more about the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust here.